Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Day 2- Damn Leg!!!

I knew yoga was going to be harder today when I woke up at 6:30am with a leg cramp...and I was right! My movements were more jerky and I had to take it easy on some positions. However, when I sat on the floor, I managed to stay upright unassisted for 2:12!!! I am encouraged because in just one day I doubled my time. Also, when on the floor, my teacher Val walked over to me and asked me to straighten my leg out and I did. When I was in awkward pose I was able to stretch my arms out and not feel exhausted afterwards. When I started yoga,  my arms would shake from the effort. Heres a sweaty picture of me post-class (Im not mad, Im just looking into the sun!)

2 comments:

  1. Awkward pose is SO HARD. Sometimes my arms shake, too. I'll keep trying. I know you will, too!

    ReplyDelete